Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Letter to My Beautiful Birthday Girl

My Dearest Alliye,

19 years ago today..... Was one of the happiest days of my entire life!  I was blessed by God with you, my precious and adorable baby girl.   A lot of people say that you are a mini me and I tend to agree with them. You look a LOT like me.   Not sure if that is a blessing or a curse for you - however, one thing is for sure - you are WAY prettier than I could ever dream of being and that's okay by me! :)

I love that you have such a fashion sense and are always in style.  I miss you being here to dress me every day before work and telling me if my hair looked okay or not.  :)

Like normal mothers and daughters, we have butted heads on more than one occasion, but I am happy to say that since you have gotten older and grown more into yourself over the past year, we have became the best of friends and I wouldn't change it for the world.  We live in 2 different states and are 7 hours away from one another but it means the world to me when you call me every day to say hi or want to talk about your day or just things in general.  I love it that you are now at the age where you will call and ask me for my advice on something or ask how to cook something or just need direction at that very moment.

Lord knows you're not perfect (nor am I) and are already set in your ways A LOT (more than I wish you were when it comes to some things), but I am very proud of you and so thankful and blessed to call you, this young woman, my beautiful little girl and wonderful daughter and thank God every day for his entrusting you to me while we live here on Earth.

So Alliye, my darling and precious daughter, please know that I love you dearly and miss you terribly but will always be here (even from a different state) cheering you on in whatever you choose to do with your life and you can always depend on me to listen when you need an ear or a shoulder to cry on.  I wouldn't trade all the money in the world for you and our special bond.  I LOVE YOU and hope you have a wonderful and special day today.  I'm really sorry and very sad that I can't be there to celebrate with you this year.  But, we will get together very soon for a late birthday celebration, and a girls day out, just you and me - I promise!  :)

Happy 19th birthday my sweet and precious little girl!  You have grown into a very beautiful and fantastic young woman and I am SO proud to call you my daughter! I love you to the moon and back!

Love,
Mom

2 comments:

  1. Aww!! Love it sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, merely wanted to mention, I loved this blog post. It was pretty inspiring. Keep going submitting! http://www.exoticcarrental305.com

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends