Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Veteran's Day

Good morning my friends!  Wow - can't believe it's been another 2 weeks since I've been online here.  Time is just slipping further and further away and I just can't seem to catch up.  It is now 5:20 a.m. here in the South and I have been up since 3:45 this morning (Sunday) and just can't go back to sleep.  So... I decided to use my time wisely and thank my grandfathers and uncles and all of the other wonderful men and women who have served, are serving and continuing to serve for our Country, along with their families for their many sacrifices and selflessness so that others like myself can remain safe. 
 
Happy Veteran's Day!
 
Have a great week ahead and thanks for stopping by!  I am hope to be back to blogging regularly now.  Hard to believe the holidays are approaching so fast this year.  Enjoy your day! :)
 
Lots of love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends