Monday, November 12, 2012

Weekend Recap - Lots of CUTE Stuff Inside!

Happy Monday my peeps!  How are you?  Great, I hope!  How was your weekend?  Ours was good, but very busy.  My honey had to work all weekend long overnights, which made for a long weekend for me.  I had a lot of running around to do on Saturday all day, so I was able to get some time to myself - which is few and far between, but I still missed him A LOT.  I guess all of the retailers decided to kick off the holiday shopping season a couple weeks earlier than normal, because it was NUTS out there Saturday but there were TONS of really great sales going on.  Here are a few of my favorite things I came across and would love to have:

I love the frills and girlieness of this one
I think this would be adorable with leggings and tall boots
And I loved these sweaters
Perfect for a CHRISTmas party...dontcha think
This sounds like as good of an excuse as any, to me
Thought these rainboot ornaments were cute
Looks easy enough to make
Lots of Reds and Greens everywhere
Another cute saying on a cup
Adorable measuring spoons
My absolute favorite - may have to go back and get for myself :)
Well.... that pretty much summed up my weekend - tell me about yours!  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Lots of love and hugs,

3 comments:

  1. those are all adorable!
    great selection of beautiful things you show here.
    looks like a quite bright and colourful weekend.

    i had a pretty low-key weekend and it was exactly what i needed.


    have a great week ahead~~

    big hugs!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many sweet things to look at. I'm with you in that those gingham reindeer are my favourite.

    A quiet weekend here in the north east of England, though Hd was at home, he was preparing work most of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have great taste in clothes!! I'm totally going to use "don't get your tinsel in a tangle" with my kids. LOL! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends