Monday, September 14, 2009

Back to Life.... Back to Reality......

Happy Monday everyone! Just wanted to say I am back from vacation and as the old song goes - "Back to Life.... Back to Reality" - We had a GREAT trip to Germany and really enjoyed spending time with one of my most favorite peeps in the world - my cousin, Chris. He went above and beyond and really took us around and showed us all kinds of really nice sights. I took about 931 pictures - which was WAY too many but there was just so many nice things to see while we were there. We weren't able to make it to Paris at all, but that's okay - our main goal was a nice and relaxing trip and spending time with my cousin, Chris, and each other, and that's exactly what we got - so in our book - it was the PERFECT vacation!

I suspect that I will have a very very busy day today so I will wait and post pictures tomorrow morning and throughout the week of each day's trip during the 9 days we were there.

Hope everyone has a great day and thanks for checking in on me! Looking forward to catching up on everyone's blogs over the next few days. Here's a teaser to get you started! :o)

(Flying into Frankfurt)


Hugs,
Trac~ :o)

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to seeing the pics! Welcome back to this side of the world and try to "enjoy" a Monday at work after vacation (UGH! those def always suck).

    Glad you guys had an AWESOME time!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends