Thursday, May 20, 2010

Flat Rate Box Swap Goodies

Happy Thursday my friends! How are you?  Great, I hope!  I am doing okay but my right knee is really killing me this week.  I sure hope that the x-ray shows something or he sends me to have an MRI to see if it will show anything.  I just don't think it is a cyst but I am no doctor so I guess we'll see.  I am calling for the results on Friday morning and seeing if he will give them to me over the phone. Wish me luck! HA!

There were a lot of great guesses yesterday on the picture - it was indeed a huge Palm Tree of Fresh fruit.  I was thinking there was also cheese on there but it wasn't on the actual tree it was on platters around the tree.  It was really neat to say the least! I truly wish I had one just like it growing in my yard and/or house! HA!

Now.... a couple of weeks ago I joined Andrea's Flat Rate Box Swap and my partner was Christine over at Aspire to Everything Inspired and the rules were to fill a small priority mail box with craft supplies and fill it as full as you could to get your $5.00 worth by going through your current supplies and not spend any money other than for the $5.00 postage.  It was a totally different swap than I had ever participated in and it was GREAT! My partner (who was Christine) and all I can say is WOW - I was TOTALLY spoiled completely! I received SO many neat goodies that I don't know what to use first! (Excuse the sorry photos - my camera chose last night to start dying on me which made the pictures all yellowy (totally a word - I just made it up - HA!) Check it out:

Cute stamped box that says Happy Friends:
The stash! It included punched out flowers, calligraphy pens, real pressed flowers, 2 packages of alphabet mini stamps, 25 small envelopes, a pocket sized album for mini scrapbook pages and photos, a variety of tags by 7 gypsies and some HugClub CD's (which I am dying to try)
Check out the wrapping paper - I LURVE it!
 
 
 

So thank you SO SO MUCH Christine! You are awesome and I hope you enjoyed your package as much as I enjoyed putting it together for you.

Also, today is the last day for the giveaway so don't forget to enter! I will draw a name and anounce the winner on Friday morning.  Or, if you really want - you can just not enter and then I can keep it for myself!  I kid... I kid... (sorta) - HA!  Seriously, get a move on it my friends and enter before it's too late!

Have a great day my wonderful peeps!  Tomorrow is finally Friday - WOOT WOOT! 

Lots of love and hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sad that your right knee is not improving.
    Wishing you speedy recovery and the BEST of luck!!

    Sending good thoughts/wishes and hugs your way.
    love xo
    B xx

    Btw, those are awesome goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.....what a great bounty of stuff.....cool

    hugs;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, SOOO creative and cute.

    Hope you feel better soon hon. Thanx for stopping by my blog and for the prayers for the troops. :)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends