Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Friday................

and happy 3 day weekend that has finally decided to grace us with its presence! *whew*   The only thing that makes today better (besides being Friday) is that we are allowed to wear jeans to work today- YAY! So my friends, what are the wonderful things you have on your agenda's this long weekend?  Mine is going to consist a lot of working on home projects, shopping, eating and relaxing with great friends and family.  You just can't beat that in my book! :o)  We are going to some friends house on Sunday afternoon for a bbq and I can't wait. I am really looking forward to some down time and a nice glass of wine or cold beer for sure. :o)  I really have nothing much to talk about this morning - (it was a very long night due to first love drama... AGAIN) - ugh!  Those of you with teenage girls who have experienced the first love drama crap - please HELP - I am losing it over here. :o(

Anyway- I hope that all of you have a wonderful and glorious long 3 day weekend and look forward to seeing all of your pictures afterwards.  I will also have lots of pictures to show you along with some great recipes and craft projects that I will post too.  It is supposed to be absolutely gorgeous here this weekend with sunny, hot temps.


Before I go, I am going to leave you with a few pictures to remind you to remember what Memorial Day is all about and thank a Soldier if you see one! Have a great weekend my friends and if I don't see you over the weekend, I will see you sometime on Monday.  :o) 

Lots of love and hugs,

4 comments:

  1. A great reminder of memorial day. A bank holiday week-end here in England - it will, no doubt, rain so we shall probably end up at the cinema.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful long weekend. I started mine Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful weekend my friend, big hugs to ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First love drama, oh boy, I can't even imagine, and I'm going to have it twice over with 2 girls! Have a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends