Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy TGIF!!!!

Happy Friday my peeps! Looks like we FINALLY made it to the weekend! WHEW! What's on your agenda tonight? Anything special? I have to go with the hubster to another formal dinner tonight and can't wait. It should be a lot of fun (they usually are) - free food, free booze - hey - what's not to like, right?! HA! Seriously, I'm a little nervous as I will be meeting his big boss for the first time since he's been at his job the last 3 years - YIKES - but that's what Mojitos are for, right?! HA! Anyway....I will have some pictures to share with you over the weekend or on Monday depending on what the rest of my weekend holds.

I know I was supposed to have drawn the winner this morning for the giveaway - but to be honest my friends, I've simply not had the time.  I didn't get off work until 8 p.m. last night and due to traffic issues - it took me over 2 hours to get home which put me not getting to bed until 10:30 last night and I still have to gather up my stuff this morning to take to work with me in preparation for tonight's black tie dinner.  It's going to be interesting to say the least - carrying my formal dress and huge bag of stuff ON.THE.BUS to the City this morning and then having to trapes through the subway, etc. just to get to my office - wish me luck!

Anyway, I'm really sorry guys but I will have to draw and post the winner tomorrow sometime so please check back with me over the weekend as I'd really like to get it mailed out to you no later than Monday, um kay?! Thanks! :o)  Also, there will be an award given out tomorrow too, so be sure and watch for that. 

Well, since I've got tons to do this morning, I must go now.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and an even better weekend.  It is going to be BEAUTIFUL here today and tomorrow - sunny with highs in the 80's - WOO HOO!!!

Lots of love and hugs, 

2 comments:

  1. have fun tonight...dont be nervous, they will love you...how could they not? your fabulous ;)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great time yesterday.
    Can't wait to see the photos.
    Big hugs!
    B xx

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends