Thursday, December 9, 2010

Company Christmas Party!

Hey ya'll - welcome to Thursday!  Whew - only one more day until the weekend - YAY!!! I can hardly wait! :)  It's a shame that we seem to rush our lives away (or I do at least) with wanting the week to hurry by to Friday.  It just seems like there is never enough time in the day for me to get everything done that I need to do, you know what I mean? No... just me?? *crickets chirping*  Okay then - moving on.... last night was our Christmas party and like I said, we had it at our office instead of out at some fancy place this year due to the economy.  It was so nice and relaxing and so many more people made it this year including some of the partners because it was just upstairs on one of our main floors.  The best part was no one had to get out and walk thru the city in the cold windy weather to get to another building which was even better in my opinion! :)

Anyway, here are a few pictures from the night - hope you enjoy them.  As you can see - we really had a great time and it was SO relaxing! :)  I wish I could have stayed longer but I had to catch a 730 bus so I had to leave at 7 to get there in time.  The party was from 5:30 to 8:30.  The only downfall of this party is that they tend to have them during the week - I really wish one year they would have it on the weekend - but maybe they don't want anyone having too much fun since they know they have to come to work the next day. LOL

One of my bosses - Mr. Ferdon: (a VERY wonderful man - I'm SO lucky to have him as a boss)
 The Party:

 One of my most favorite people, my good friend, Ellen:
 Another one of my favorite people, Manny:
 Another favorite peep - Michael
 Ms. Judy:

 The food:
  My sister, from another mother - Fani:
 Centerpiece:
 Yummy and OH SO CUTE Gingerbread house:
 The dessert table:
  There was dancing and karokee: 
 The DJ: 
 A few of the prizes:
 Me and "the Pats" (2 of our paralegals) 
 One of the "bars" 
 As you can see, we had a GREAT time!  I had to leave early to catch my bus, so I didn't get to stay for the prize drawing and unfortunately, you had to be present to win, so I didn't even enter any of my tickets. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day my friends and try to stay warm wherever you may be.  It was down to 17 degrees here last night - TOO cold for my blood! BRRR.....

P.S.  Don't forget to enter the book giveaway - you will truly enjoy this book - I pinky swear! So git - and go enter now! :)
Lots of love and hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time! And you boss looks like a really sweet man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures - sorry you couldn't stay for the prizes, that complimentary day off would've been a great gift!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic friends and great food - my idea of a perfect party.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends