Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Monday and Winner of CSN $45 Gift Card!

Happy Monday peeps! How was your weekend?  Great, I hope!  Mine was good, but very busy, busy, busy.  However, it was also very productive which was a great thing!  Okay, so it just occurred to me this morning that I couldn't wait and do this CSN drawing today at work due to not being able to access and update my blog from the office - they have blocked us - argh!  So... I have taken the time to do it this morning here at home and had my daughter draw the name and the winner is:

Drumroll please.............


Congrats, Debbie!  I will send you the code and email this morning! 

Thanks to all of you who entered and please stay tuned as I am having more exciting giveaways coming soon!  CSN Stores as well as a book that was sent to me!

Time for me to hop - running very late this morning.  Have a great day guys and dolls and thanks for stopping by to say hello!  Can't wait to catch up on your blogs and how you spent your weekends! :)

Lots of love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends