Thursday, December 16, 2010

Soon to be Mine:

Happy Thursday my peeps!  We are almost to the weekend and I for one can not wait! I am totally and literally exhausted and now my throat is sore and I'm feeling kind of crappy due to these extreme cold temps we've been having the last few days.  So how are all of you?  I know I'm behind on blog reading and commenting on your blogs and I'm truly sorry - but things have just been nuts the last couple of weeks to say the least.  I guess it's just that time of year - I don't know really.  Anyway, I'm so excited because we are getting our Christmas bonuses at work tomorrow and between that and the monetary gifts from my bosses - this baby will soon be mine:


{via}
Yup - it's the IPAD and I couldn't be more thrilled!  I actually put my Iphone 4 on Ebay yesterday to try and sell it and it sold within 3 minutes - LITERALLY - I was so shocked!  So that money will also go towards my new toy.   Since the Ipad has a 9.7" screen I will be able to see it much better than the screen on my Iphone and use the Ipad for reading, playing games, etc. on my morning and evening commutes which sometimes turn into 2 to 3 hour commutes depending on the weather and traffic.  All I need a phone for really is to text my kids and husband and just for calls - I would much prefer to play on this toy rather than my phone any day. :)  Can you tell I'm just a wee bit excited? LOL 

Anyway, I guess that's all for today - I have to get myself ready for work.  Tomorrow my main boss, Mr. Ferdon, and his lovely wife are taking me to lunch and then on Saturday night, my husband and I are having dinner with my girlfriend from work and her husband - and I can hardly wait.  She is one of my most favorite people in the world and it's been so nice to actually have a good friend at work finally after 3 years.

Have a great day dolls and I promise to catch up on your blogs soon - so don't give up on me okay?

Lots of love and hugs,

1 comment:

  1. like yourself I've been suffering the extreme cold so haven't done as much visiting as I normally would.

    Keep warm and well and we'll see you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends