Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday my wonderful friends!  Thanks for stopping by to say hi today!  Currently, it is a BRISK 11 degrees outside here and I am enjoying a nice fresh hot cup of coffee, along with a nice and tasty strawberry/banana nut bread made by my good friend from Georgia who is a wonderful baker! So what's on your agendas this weekend?  Do you have Christmas shopping to finish or parties to attend?  We don't have much to do other than running our daughter to work all weekend long and then on Saturday night we have a dinner party at my good friend, Ellen's and we are really looking forward to that!  I will have pictures of our visit next week (with her permission of course) of her beautiful home all decorated for the holidays along with our wonderful visit.

On another note, I will probably be posting very sporadically until after Christmas due to spending some Q&A time with my precious family and just trying to relax as much as possible.  However, I look forward to catching up on all of your blogs soon - I know I am SO far behind that it's a shame - but I just can't help it right now - it's a very busy time of year at work and with the long hours I just come straight home and crash.  Unfortunately, I also can't comment from the office on anyone's blogs due to being blocked - BUT - when I get my new IPAD this weekend - that should all change and I can then comment with no problem! I simply cannot wait! :)

Have a wonderful day and an even better weekend.  Enjoy the family time with your loved ones and most importantly - relax!  Take in all of the sights and smells and just let it relax you completely and forget about all of the hustle and bustle.  :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful and blessed weekend my friends!

Lots of love and hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Hello Tracy,

    Wish you a wonderful party at your friends house and also very relaxing and enjoyable holidays.

    All the best,
    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, enjoy your new ipad! I'm jealous! Have a fun time at your dinner party and a great rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends