Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy TGIF!

Whew - we FINALLY made it to the weekend - no matter how long and hard it was to get here.  What are your weekend plans?  Anything fun and exciting by chance?  How about the Superbowl - are you planning to watch it?  If so, who are you cheering for?  We are going to our friend's house for a big Superbowl party on Sunday, however, I don't have any particular team that I am cheering for this year. 

Also, thank you so much for the sweet messages and comments you left regarding my grandmother's necklace.  She was a very special lady that's for sure.

Well I know this was short and sweet but have a great day and an even better weekend and thanks for stopping by to say hello.  I can't wait to see how you enjoy the upcoming weekend. 


Lots of love and hugs,

1 comment:

  1. We are going to a Superbowl party too - although I too don't have a particular favorite. Fun playing Scrabble with you - I've gotten lucky on a couple words, I don't usually do that good!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends