Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday Words - Random Stuff

Well....this was supposed to have been a WORDLESS Wednesday post with a picture of a beautiful flower arrangement from my dining table - BUT for some reason Google has my thing all screwed up so I can't even upload the darn thing - *sigh*

However, in other news, I have officially lost 6.7 lbs on Weight Watchers so far - WOO HOO!!  I haven't even checked the inches I've lost yet but I can tell that I've lost some due to my pants about to fall off me at work yesterday - HA! 

And speaking of work - I didn't leave the office last night until 9:20 p.m.- after putting in a very looooonnnggg 12 1/2 hour day then having an hour drive home - which means I didn't finally get home and in the bed until 11:00 p.m. and then had to get back up at 5:00 a.m. this morning to start all over again - YUCK!

See....I told you.....Random stuff! HA!  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by to say hello!

Lots of love and hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Go girl!!! 6.7 pounds is awesome!!!! I am canceling my boxing club membership because I just can't get there anymore now that they won't allow Ellie to come along and that money I save I'm going to put towards WW meetings. I think I need the meetings to kick my butt back into gear. Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow whatever you are doing , keep doing it cause its working . I find if I have a green smoothie a day then I'm good , but I also eat more fruits and vegetables . I'm managing to keep my 10 lbs off that I lost from doing the master cleanser. Anyway I hope you have a great day and don't work too hard .

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends