Tuesday, March 22, 2011

And the Winner is.....................

the Mighty M Family!  Congrats!  Please send me your full name and home address so I can get it to the right people and they can get it sent out to you! 

So how was everyone's Monday yesterday?  Mine started off as a day from H-E-** but ended better.  It started off with snow... um...yep... you  heard me right - SNOW!!! ARGH!!! Then I get to the office and get coffee from Dunkin Donuts and the girl completely messed it up.  Then when I took the hand lotion out of my purse and went to put it on my desk - the top sharp edge hit it just right and it poked a hole in my coffee cup - so of course, I had coffee running everywhere.  This was all on top of a 2 hour commute thanks to the stupid snow! *sigh*

Well... I better run - thanks for stopping by.  Looks like I need to find some new content - I am having no readers anymore - or at least no comments.  So.. if you do stop by - please leave me a comment so that I will know you were here. :)

Have a great day! :) 

Lots of love and hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your day got better. Monday is a pretty busy day for us so it went by fast. Today is waaay less busy so I am just trying to keep the kids entertained. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! hope your week has been going well.

    big hugs
    b xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends