Thursday, March 24, 2011

Looking out my back door

Ha - like the song lyric?! :) 

Just thought I would share a few pictures with you from what my day looked like yesterday:

View from my bus window at one of our stops:
                                   Looking out over the lake from my deck:
 Looking out my kitchen window:
 My deck:
Sigh.... and you wonder why I am SO ready for Spring/Summer!  9+ inches of snow yesterday does not make this girl very happy to say the least.  I need some sun and Vitamin D people! HA!  Only 7 days until vacation - woo hoo!!!! 

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Lots of love and hugs,
 

2 comments:

  1. Jeesh - I think you need your vacation more than me. At least we have had some sun here. And NO snow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know how you feel! Seriously I'm so over the snow, actually I was over it Dec 26th!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends