Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bon Jovi - Part 2

Good morning my sweet, sweet friends.  How are you today? How was your Monday?  Great, I hope!  Mine was good but busy - but at least I was able to leave on time to come home instead of it being another late night at the office.  Whew!

Anyway... on to the rest of the evening at Bon Jovi.  Before the show, we had reservations to go eat at The Blue Fin in Time Square.  For those of you not familiar with it - they serve Sushi, Seafood - that sort of thing - among others.  Since I was so lame and totally forgot to take pictures of our food - here are a couple of photos from their website:

Ummm... well - Blogger is doing it again - it's not letting me post any of my photos from my computer or even direct from the internet.  UGH!  Does anyone know how I can do that exactly?  I don't know why I have started having problems with this the last few weeks.  I've heard other people say before about they post pictures from some other place but I don't recall what that was.  So how do you post pictures for your website exactly?  Please help! HA!

Well, since I seem to be having technical difficulties now - I promise to post the rest of the pictures once I get it all worked out and can upload them again.  Thank you for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience.  Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by to say hello.

Lots of love and hugs,

1 comment:

  1. I am so envious that you get to go to NYC, just for dinner and a show...whenever you like. I bet the shopping is amazing! One day my friend I will be there to join you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends