Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Follow Me Back Tuesday

Happy Tuesday my friends!  I went and got my new ride last night and am SO excited - though I have to say it sits VERY low to the ground - so much so that I think I have to get me a pillow to sit on where I feel like I'm sitting normal and not in one of those "low riders" - ha!  The best part about it that I found out last night though is that it is completely hands free.  My car salesman hooked up my phone to the "Sync" buttons so now I can make and receive calls from my steering wheel with just the touch of a button - WOO HOO!  THAT was exciting and SO MUCH FUN last night! hee hee hee


Anyway, today I decided to catch back up and play FMBT with Little Yaya's, Survey Junkie, Boobies, Babies & A Blog With Guest Hosts:  Tiffany from Fabulous Finds by NimblerGrove & Carla from Mrs. No No Knows

How it Works:


Follow all 3 Hosts & Guest Host’s - Spots 1-5 leave a comment w/ a link to your blog so we can follow you back ( only leave a comment that you follow if you actually follow )

Snag our button & make a F.M.B.T. post.

After you post use that link to add your blog to the hop along with your blog name

( NO BLOG HOPs & GIVEAWAYS PLEASE ) These entries will be deleted.

Follow the blogs you like & Follow Back who follows you ( Remember to leave a comment so you can be followed back )

And most importantly – Have Fun and Come back and see us every Tuesday !! Link up every Tuesday at 12:00 am est

So there you go - now go have fun and meet more bloggy buddies! I am off to get ready for work as I am back to my playing days it looks like - oops! hee hee hee

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by to say hello!  And if you're new here, please let me know if you follow so I can stop by your blog and follow you back! :)

Lots of love and hugs,


2 comments:

  1. Hi.
    Stopping by from the Tuesday Hops to say hello.
    Have a great day!
    POSH
    http://poshonabudget.com/2011/07/tuesday-hops-and-deals.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sat on a pillow?? :) Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends