Saturday, July 30, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Hello my favorite peeps!  I'm sorry it's been a few days since I've been on here but life has kind of gotten in the way sooo.....anywho.... how was your week?  Whatcha got planned this weekend?  Anything fun and exciting????  Me and the kiddos are on our way to see my grandfather that I wasn't able to see a couple of weeks back and I can't wait.  I will get to see my aunt, uncle and one of my favorite cousins as well so I am even more stoked!! :)

On another note, this past Thursday, I went with my girlfriend and had dinner for one of our good friend's birthdays and it was a BLAST.  It had been 6 years since I'd seen my friend, so it was really a lot of fun.  I forgot to take pictures of our meals, but we went to olive garden so things are pretty much the same and you get the idea.  However, I did get a few pictures of me and my girlfriends! I hope you enjoy the pictures:

Me and my girls:
Julie and Monica
Me and Jules (we've been friends since 5th grade)
Me and Monica (the birthday girl)
Well, guess I'd better run.  Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day and rest of the weekend.  I will have pictures on Monday of our visit with my pappaw and the rest of our family.  I can't wait to catch up on your weekend adventures too.  Thanks for stopping by to say hi!

Lots of love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends