Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Current Favorite Lipsticks

Good morning and happy Hump Day peeps!  How is your week going so far? Great, I hope.  I wanted to share two of my favorite lipsticks that I found this past weekend.  I don't know about you but I have had such an awful time finding a good Red lipstick that would look good on my skin tone and I finally found it.  I can't recall whose blog or Instagram it was on, but I was sure to write it down and go look for it.  Especially once she mentioned that it was a Red that would look good on EVERY skin tone - I knew I had to get it ASAP!! Then, I also read about the new 2014 Color of the Year is Orchid and they had a picture of this lipstick, so I went and bought it too! :)  Anyway, both colors look great on my skin tone and I am very pale because I've not started tanning yet.  

Bare Minerals - Moxie (Color is Fly High) - this is the Orchid Color
Mac Viva Glam 1 - (Color is A73) - this is the Red Color

Also, I don't know about you, but I am a NUT for cute packaging and they both have adorable packaging!



And here are the colors "open" so you can get an idea:


The Red is such a gorgeous color, don't you think?  And the Orchid is the perfect color for Spring! So... tell me - what are your go to colors?  I have a Nude I am buying this weekend, but am always looking for more great colors, so please share your favs!  

Well, I guess I'd better get busy and get to work.  Not a lot going on so far, but I better go hunt something down I suppose.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by to say hi! :)

Lots of love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends