Thursday, January 16, 2014

FREE Valentine Printables

Happy Thursday guys and dolls.  We are finally on the downhill side of the week and I for one couldn't be happier!  A couple of days ago a friend of mine (a bloggy friend as we've yet to meet in person - but I hope we are able to do so soon, as we live only a couple of hours from each other) made some REALLY REALLY CUTE Valentine's Day printables so I thought I would share them here with you.  You are probably already following her blog (she has one of those blogs that everyone wants to follow), but if not - be sure and check her out!  She's adorable and has the cutest family and is an awesome photographer to boot! :)  Her name is Becky and she runs the blog The Java Mama.  Anyway, for those of you who still have small children at home and do the whole Valentine's Day at school thing - here you go....courtesy of Becky! :)

These can be found here

These can be found here

And these she made last year for her son's school:



Again, all are very adorable to say the least! So grab them and make your own so your child can be the hit of the party too! :)  While you're there be sure to check out the rest of her blog.  You will thank me for it - I promise!

Well, guess I'd better get back to work - have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping by to say hello! 

Lots of love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends