Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Weekend Recap

Happy Tuesday my peeps!  This post is running a day behind because, well, frankly, I just didn't have time to finish it last night so I am starting it over today.  I worked late last night because we were anticipating snow, sleet and ice here in the Big city of Houston - alas, the temps stayed way above freezing, so there was none - much to my chagrin as I was really really looking forward to staying home today and playing all day - sigh

Anyway, our weekend was pretty good and fairly low key too.  Both of my boys were sick on Friday, so we stayed in and caught up on our tv shows that we had recorded.  On Saturday my husband and I ran a lot of errands and pretty much hung out at home and did housework, laundry, the usual.  I did a few "refreshing" of items that I will show you later on.  I also had made a jewelry (necklace) hanger, but it didn't work out the way I wanted it to, so we went and bought something different to use instead.  It is much cleaner now around my makeup table! HA!

Here are the two options I went with.  I started out with the first one but it looked like it wouldn't hold them well for long - it was going to be too heavy - especially since I continue to buy cute necklaces - HA!


Final option:

Though I like the top option better, the top option just wouldn't last long like I said.  The second option is much more sturdy and will hold a lot more necklaces - hence, just another reason to go shopping for more! hee hee hee

On Sunday, we just hung out some more at home, ran a few more errands and then laid in bed relaxing watching movies all afternoon.  It was a nice "down" weekend for a change.  Usually we are on the go so much (and out of state too) that we never get down time, so this was a nice change!  

Oh, and of course, it wouldn't be a post without a couple of pictures of my furbabies! I think they love each other - what do you think??? :)

This was after they had played outside ALL day long and had their baths - they were completely tuckered out! 

And our Golden baby absolutely LOVES LOVES LOVES her Bella - notice the arm around her Bella?! :) Bella, on the other hand gets aggravated sometimes because the baby wants to be so close to her ALWAYS - hee hee hee 

What about you?  How was your weekend?  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Lots of love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends