Thursday, January 23, 2014

FUN Mail Day and GroopDealz

Happy Thursday guys and gals!  Hope all is well your way.  We are expecting COLD temps tonight with Rain which means our area of Texas is going to be getting freezing rain and possibly snow - what the heck??!!  I'm happy though, because Texas is like Arkansas - they are not prepared like the Northeast and other places in the North - so we don't have snow plows, etc., to clear the roads - which means.... another 3 day weekend for this girl! WOOT WOOT!!!!

Anyway, I wanted to share with you my fun goodies that I got in the mail yesterday. I love fun mail days - don't you?! :)

All of my goodies together:
 Lavender necklace
 Turquoise necklace (though the picture doesn't do it justice with the color)
 inside of my iphone5 wristlet
 outside of iphone5 wristlet

Anyway, I bought all of these off of GroopDealz.com.  Have you ever been to that site?  If not, be sure to check it out.  The necklaces were only like $5.99 or $6.99 plus shipping - made them each about $9.99 and then the wristlet was only $7.99 plus shipping made it $9.99.  Now I don't know about you, but i cannot find these necklaces anywhere for $5.99 or $6.99.  Everywhere I go they are at least $14.99 and that's ON SALE.  Sorry, but to me that is not a sale! Maybe I am cheap - HA!  Nope, I think it's because I am a bargain shopper. :)  And the wristlet is BRIGHT, though you can't tell it here very well.  I'm so excited about that too because I've been hunting for one forever now.  

Well, that's my fun mail day.  What about you?  Have you gotten anything new in lately that you'd like to share?  Or even a bargain website that has goodies like GroopDealz?  Have a great day and try to stay warm!  Thanks for stopping by to say hello and please leave me a comment so I can go check out your website as well.  I always love following and meeting new bloggy friends! :)

Lots of love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends