Saturday, January 25, 2014

Five on Friday

Happy TGIF folks!  Hope you are staying nice and warm where you live.  We got some UNHEARD of weather here in my neck of the woods overnight and into this morning.  ICE, SLEET AND SNOW!!! In TEXAS - Houston to be exact - say whaaaaaaaaattttttt???!!!  Anyway, it took me 2 hours to get to work today due to all of the ice on the bridges and overpasses and the wrecks that it caused.  It wreaked HAVOC on Southeast Texas roads to say the least.  I was really hoping for more so that I could have enjoyed another 3 day weekend at home.  However, me being who I am, I am not one to take advantage of the system, so I slowly made my way to work like a good girl.no matter how much I would have preferred to be home in my nice comfy and warm bed instead.  My poor hubby works at the airport and he had to be at work at 4 a.m. this morning - all that nastiness was still happening outside when he had to leave - poor guy.  However, him being the kind and thoughtful hubby that he is, he scraped the ice off my windshield and pulled my windshield wipers up so I wouldn't have any issues when I left for work later this morning. :)  

Anywho, it is that time of the week again where I join in with Darci and Lauren and play along in their Five on Friday bloggy game.  I always love seeing what everyone has to say and checking out their blogs.  Also, I enjoy meeting and making new bloggy friends too. :)  So.... without further adieu - here are my current favorite Five on Friday:



[ONE]
My sweet, sweet love of mine:
[TWO]
My two sweet furbabies who love each other so much:
 

[THREE]
My mommy and sister - don't know what I'd ever do without them:


 [FOUR]
Great beauty finds:
 
[FIVE]
Yummy salads I made and trying to get back to my healthy self:

I know this is late being posted now, but due to unforseen circumstances, I didn't get a chance until now.  Anyway, hope you're having a fabulous weekend so far!  Thanks for stopping by to say hello and please let me know you were here!

Lots of love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends