Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Happy Hump Day

Happy Hump Day, guys and dolls! Hope you are having a fabulous week so far.  Our weather has been the hottest all year, this week, and OMG we are all sweating to death down here in the State of Texas.  Sheesh.  We actually broke the temperature record yesterday.  It got up to 103 but felt like 112 with the humidity they said.  It was STILL 106 at 5 p.m. when I left the day before.  However, yesterday we were blessed with a good downpouring of rain at work and then a good thunderstorm at home later that night - it was SO refreshing!!!  I don't know about you but I am SO ready for Fall and we don't really get cool temps here in Houston until early part of November, so I'm ready for a getaway at the very least to someplace  cool. 

I have so much to fill you in on that has been happening in our world since January and I can't wait to share with all of you.  In the meantime, however, it is getting late here in my neck of the woods and I need to get ready for work.  I hope you have a wonderful day and will catch up with you later.  Oh, and because you know how I hate to have a post without a picture, here is one for good measure:


Thanks for stopping by and please let me know you were here. :)

Lots of love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends