Thursday, August 27, 2015

Three Things Thursday

Happy Thursday guys and dolls!  Hope you're having a fabulous week so far.  Only one more day until the weekend.  Though my weekend is going to really suck again due to having to attend the funeral of our co-worker on Saturday afternoon, I am still ready for the weekend to be here.  I didn't realize until just yesterday morning that we leave a week from today for Arkansas aka "home" to visit with family and give our daughter a baby shower with our friends and family.  Anywho.... without further adieu - here are my Three Things Thursday today.  Please play along! I'd love to see yours as well. :)

1.  Is SO thankful for these cooler temperatures we have been having the past 2 or 3 days - there is literally NO humidity - it almost feels Fall like and I can't wait!

2.  Still has stuff to gather and make to take for the baby shower next weekend.  It has literally crept upon me where I had better get my butt on the ball to get things accomplished.

3.  I am truly dreading this weekend and the funeral of our co-worker.  Though I didn't know him as well as everyone else does, he was a very nice man and easy to work with and a very funny person.

And because you know me and how I hate doing a post without a picture of some sort, I'm not going to leave you hanging.  Here are just a few ideas for my daughter's baby shower next weekend.  She is doing a whale theme and I'm having a blast gathering everything up to make for it.




You can find the people to give credit to here, here and here.  Hope you all have a lovely day. Thanks for stopping by to say hello.  Please let me know you were here! :)

Lots of love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends