Thursday, August 20, 2015

Three Things Thursday

Happy Thursday friends!  Just wanted to say hello and see how your week is going so far?  Ours is going good but still crazy busy at work for both me and my husband.  I don't know about you, but I am SO ready for Friday and the weekend - LOL

I have a friend on Facebook who posts a Three Things Thursday on her page every week and I thought this was a great idea, so I decided to borrow it and start doing the same here.  Feel free to play along if you'd like - would love to see your Three Things as well.

1.  Yesterday afternoon at 4:30 when I got off of work, it was a blustery 79 whopping degrees here in Houston. Considering that this time last week it was already over 103 degrees, this made me extremely happy.  I am a HUGE Fall person and living in Houston Texas does not allow me to enjoy the Fall season until December when the temps actually begin dropping - it was over 80 degrees for Thanksgiving a couple of years back - talk about miserable! Blah....  Bring me this any day:


2.  There is just a little over 2 weeks until my most favorite time of the year begins - Arkansas Razorback Football season - woo hoo!!!


3.  Also, the same day the first game of the football season begins, just also happens to be the day that we are having my daughter's baby shower - talk about poor planning on my part - or should I say, my husband's part, as it was his idea since it was Labor Day weekend - we just forgot to look at the football schedule first.  Can you tell we are ready for football?! HA!  Too bad the baby shower isn't going to be football themed - rats! But, here is another picture of my beautiful daughter and grandson to be - can't wait until he gets here and I get to hold him and love all over him - he is going to be SO spoiled.... :)


Well, thanks for stopping by to say hello and please let me know you were here.  I miss hearing from all of you.  Have a wonderful day and lookout - we are finally on the downhill side of the week - woo hoo!!! Have an awesome day peeps!

Lots of love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends