Saturday, August 8, 2015

Double Dark Chocolate Muffins - Paleo Style

Hello friends. I'm back!  I switched over to Wordpress last year and did not like it at all, so I've officially switched back to Blogger and it feels so good to be reunited. :). Anyway, here is a recipe I posted on Wordpress for Valentine's Day, and instead of deleting it I thought I would leave it here for you to enjoy for anytime of the year. :).You can find the link here from Paleo Plan.  I can't wait to catch back up on all of your blogs.  Have a great rest of your weekend. :)

Double Dark Chocolate Muffins

Ingredients
1 cup almond flour
2 tablespoons tapioca flour
1/2 cup raw honey
1/2 cup raw cacao, powdered
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg
1/2 cup full fat coconut milk, chilled
2 tablespoons almond milk
1/4 cup applesauce, unsweetened
2 tablespoons raw cacao nibs
4 drops liquid stevia
Instructions
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Using a whisk, mix thoroughly together until combined.
3. Place muffin liners in a muffin pan and spoon the mix into each cup, dividing evenly. Bake for 22-24 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. They will still feel a little soft in the center when they’re done. Don’t overcook or they will get dry.
4. Top with strawberries and serve warm! Or place in a bowl and top with coconut whipped cream, coconut ice cream, almond butter, bananas, or eat them drenched in almond or coconut milk (Amish pudding, as my ancestors call it!). The topping options are endless!
Thanks for stopping by to say hello.  Please let me know you were here. :)
Love and hugs,
Trac~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends