Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas in Numbers

Happy Hump Day friends! I hope your week is going great so far! I simply cannot get over this being the day before Christmas Eve already.  This year has just flown by, especially once Halloween hit, it's just been crazy!  However, with the temperatures being in the high 70's and low 80's this week, it feels more like Summertime than Christmas.  I HATE having warm temps during the holidays - it makes it so hard to get into the spirit of it all. I hope that wherever you are that you will get to enjoy a beautiful and white Christmas! Maybe next year we will travel somewhere so that we can have snow and cold temps on Christmas Day! LOL

Anyway, I saw this last week on Jenn's blog and I knew I wanted to borrow it and post about it as well. It's one I've not seen before, but if you'd like to join in, feel free to do so! :)  

5 - number of gifts I've gotten wrapped and under the tree so far. I'm SO behind, I better get my butt moving - this one is my mommy's :) (PS - I went back and fixed the ribbon - I didn't realize it was off center until after I posted it) LOL

11 - number of Santa bags with homemade cookies in them that I made for office peeps:

1 - number of my grandbabies in a stocking - can't wait to see him in just 2 more days:

70 - Number of Christmas cards we sent to family and friends (I cheated and bought them this year - but I mean, who doesn't LOVE Peanuts, right?!) :)

 4 - the number of stockings hanging on our mantle:

2 - number of sweet furbabies that brighten my day and make me smile:

391 - number of miles from my house to my mommy's

626.3 - number of miles from my house to my daughter's

8 - roughly the number of Yankee Candles burning in my house at all times 

30 - number of Christmas movies I have recorded on my DVR 

31 - number of hours until I am off work for the holiday weekend

42 - number of hours left until Christmas Day

So what's your Christmas in Numbers? Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day! :)

Lots of love and hugs,

2 comments:

Sweet Love From My Friends