Happy Hump Day sweeties! Hope you're week has been going great so far. My week has really stunk to be quite honest, but hey, what can you do, right? Eh.... Anyway, today I am linking up as usual on Wednesday's for the What's Hap-"Pinning" Link Up Party, so come play along!
These are a few of my favorite things this week:
1. I need to have my daughter paint this for me. She can do it so easily, but it would never look like this if I did it myself - she freehands all of her drawings and I can't draw a straight line, nor even a circle - LOL
2. Aren't these adorable?! They would be perfect for my co-workers
3. I love this Subway Sign - I need to make this. I made one many years ago that is Halloween related but I need this one too
4. I love this lantern and with the Red, White and Black it really pops
5. I LOVE THIS WREATH - will someone please come make it for me
6. New York City at CHRISTmas time. I worked right in the middle of this for 4 solid years and this was my favorite time to be there. It truly is magical
7. These ornaments - I think they are SO CUTE! I'm not sure if you can tell, but Red, Black and White are my 3 favorite colors :)
So there are a few of my favorite things this week. What are some of your favorites this week?
You can link up here or here. Thanks for stopping by to say hello and have a wonderful day my friends!
Lots of love and hugs,