Happy Happy Friday guys and dolls! I'm SO HAPPY that it's finally Friday - can I get an Amen?! This is the day I wish I were a teacher so I would have a solid 2 weeks of Christmas vacation to relax and enjoy the holiday season. But, since I'm not, I will live vicariously through those who are, so CHEERS! :) What are your weekend plans? Anything fun like a Christmas/Holiday Party or getting together with friends and family for an early Christmas? I can't wait for the weekend as I am finishing up my Christmas shopping finally. I am WAY later than normal and it's driving me crazy. I am getting up bright and early tomorrow morning and going to brave the malls and the other stores as soon as they are open. Then on Sunday we are celebrating Christmas early here at home with our son and his girlfriend since we are leaving Christmas Eve and heading to Arkansas and Missouri to have Christmas there with our daughter and son-in-law and my mommy. Anyway, today is Friday Faves/5 on Friday so come play along! You can link up here, here, here and here. :)
1. First and foremost, my absolute favorite this week is my "just because" gift that Mr. A. gave me last night as a surprise when I got home from work. He knows me so well and he knows how much I love The Pioneer Woman and her dishes and stuff. SO last night he brought me home these - aren't they purty? :) They are measuring bowls and I am totally head over heels in love and can't wait to use them!
2. These hidden pocket tunics from GroopDealz. I ordered them in an Olive and Red and get to wear one to work today with my jeans and boots and I can't wait! It's a perfect cool day to wear it. :)
3. I'm super excited because once I get home from last minute Christmas shopping Saturday afternoon, we are having a date night and Mr. A and I are going to see this at our local movie tavern which also happens to sell dinner and drinks while enjoying the movie - we LOVE it there!
4. Christmas Candy - don't these look delicious!? :)
Sparkling White Chocolate Lemon Truffles:
Salted Caramel Nut Brittle
5. Christmas Tablescapes - I love these and wish I were that talented!
All are (via)
So there you have it. I hope you have a fabulous weekend loaded with lots of fun and Christmas spirit (if you celebrate Christmas that is, and if you don't, I hope you have a wonderful weekend loaded with lots of whatever fun you have planned! Thanks for stopping by to say hello. :)
Lots of love and hugs,