Friday, March 31, 2017

Happy Happy Friday my friends!!!

Happy TGIF - can I hear an AMEN?! I don't know about you, but I am SO happy today is finally Friday! WHOOP WHOOP!!!! 

What are your weekend plans? Anything special going on? Hubby and I are actually going to get away for a 3 day weekend and I can't wait! It will be nice to get out of town for a short time.  We have many home projects that need to be done, but we decided to do it another day.  LOL Thanks to my husband's schedule and my super busy work schedule we rarely get any time together, so this will be a nice little getaway together. :)

I can't wait to hear all about your weekend plans - thanks for stopping by to say hello!

XOXO,




8 comments:

  1. amen! happy weekend~ lots of love xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. low-key weekend here. i' m cooking my fave dinner tonight. spaghetti with meat balls and green salad! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to have you back.

    Thank you so much for the kind words during my recent illness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy thanksgiving to you and yours! xoxoxo

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. merry Christmas to my dear bbf, may this season be filled with love, joy and laughter for you and your family. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving!
    sending you my warm wishes from home to home and from heart to heart to wish you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends