Friday, March 24, 2017

Happy Happy TGIF!!!!!

How are you doing sweet friends?! Hope you have been having a fabulous week! What are your weekend plans? Anything fun and exciting? I'm thrilled that it's finally Friday and the weekend is here. 


Tonight we are going to relax and watch movies.  Tomorrow I have to start my day off taking my babies to the vet for a check-up.  Then I get to go to Lowe's and pick up some paint and start painting my living room.  After that, I get to go to an Arkansas Blogger event at the outlet mall and I can't wait! I've always wanted to do this and get to meet other local bloggers, so yes, as you can see, I'm extremely excited! I have a very busy Saturday as you can see.  However, Sunday will be just as busy because I will spend the day finishing up painting our living room. I can't wait to get rid of the orange and peach walls that the previous owners left me. *BLAH*

So tell me - what are your weekend plans? I can't wait to hear all about them! 

Thanks for stopping by to say hello!

XOXO,

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a great weekend planned! Painting/lowes trips sounds like fun to me (we love home Reno haha) enjoy and take pics!!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends