Thursday, March 16, 2017

Hey, Hey Hey!!!!


Hey there my long lost friends! How have you been? I can NOT believe for a second that it has literally been a year since my last post.  SO many things have taken place over the past year and I have SO much to tell you! First things first, however, I have changed the name of my blog from Welcome to our World to Back to my Roots.  As you know, we moved back home to Arkansas a year ago the first week of March, and this has been on my mind for a while to change the name of my blog and it seemed like the perfect name for a fresh bloggy start. :)

I'm not sure yet if I am going to do a "year" recap or a "month" recap but will start in a new post tomorrow.  The main thing I wanted to do was to say HEY and that I'm back in the bloggy world and can't wait to catch up with all of you and update you on the past year for me and my hubby and family.

Thanks for stopping by and please let me know you were here! I've missed you all!!! :)

xoxo
Trac~



2 comments:

  1. Hey to you too and I am glad you are back!!
    In fact I too took a lot of time to post, was very busy with essential and non essential things!
    Waiting more to hear from your side :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad that you're back. I missed your posts! :) I need to get back into posting regularly too!

    Amy @ http://befilledwithj0y.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends