Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

Hi Friends! I hope you are all having a very Merry Christmas so far. I just wanted to post on here real quick some pictures from Christmas Eve last night. We had some friends and their kids over to hang out and play games and drink some wine and eat pizza - it was a wonderfully relaxing night to say the least!


Here are a few pictures from the evening - I hope you enjoy them and can see how much fun we had! :o)

We started out with some GREAT pizza from Franks - it was YUMMY!  And the reason for the cut out square in the box is because it was a coupon and if you collect 10 coupons you get a free pizza (or pie for you Northern blogger friends) :o)


Then we had some very delicious wine to "relax" with - notice the blue bottle's title and isn't my little snowman ornament CUTE!

This is the CUTE ornament that my daughter's boyfriend bought me (it matches the color of my tree ornaments perfectly) and he also gave me some chocolates - the good kind - Lindts!




Then it was GAME Time - if you've not played this game before - you must run out and get it - it is SO.MUCH.FUN!






Me and Kathy


GAME ON!


Take 1 - it was too funny not to post

Bob and Kathy - they are such nice people and so much fun to be around - I love these two!


Game board with the pieces as we were beginning the game

Take 2

I think this is such a cute picture of the two of them


Daughter and her boyfriend F

Me and the hubster

Kathy's daughter A

Concentration




Sorry they are all out of order - I had them all in order but for some reason Blogger decided to mix them all up - I guess it makes it more interesting and I am just too lazy today to change them all around. LOL

Merry Christmas my sweet friends!

Love and kisses,
Trac- :o)


4 comments:

  1. wonderful way to celebrate, family and friends...it doesnt get any better;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun. We had a nice Christmas Eve service and got to see all our "family" and I got to hold and play with my two favorite little babies Liam and Evan. Life is good...especially when I get to give the babies back and go home and sleep through the night. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that game!!

    This year was all about Pictionary for us, we played it for hours on cmas day. Lots of laughter!!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends