Monday, December 14, 2009

Welcome to the Anderson Christmas Home Tour

Hello my wonderful lovies! I've missed all of you the last 2 days.  I hope you've had a wonderful and glorious weekend.  My weekend was over the top and was just WONDERMOUS! I can't wait to share all of my pictures with you the next few days but today it's time for the Christmas Tour of Homes with the Nester so get your decorations photographed and link up to come play along! While you're at it - be sure to check out everyone else's Christmas home tours as well!

So... here we go - welcome to my home!  Come on in, grab a cup of Cocoa with some Bailey's added in, a Mimosa - or even some Egg Nog - whichever you prefer, but kick back, relax and enjoy the tour.  However, I never did get my wreath made and lights put on my porch, so we can't start with my front door - we have to start inside - hope you don't mind! :o)

                                   Dining Room Place Setting
Some of my favorite wisemen - my wonderful mother-in-law gave these to me as a gift last year
The snowman that a friend  made me many blue moons ago (I collect snowmen)
The bar area behind the dining table with my snowmen
My candles from Saks Fifth Avenue (I had a gift card to there last year and had to finish using it so these are the candles I bought - but they are only 2 out of 6), but I love them - they are such a beautiful deep Red color (you can't really see that here though)
Top of our curio cabinet
(kids ate all of the Christmas M&M's out of my little Santa candy dish - hee hee hee)
Christmas village inside our curio cabinet (sorry for the blurriness of some of these)
This is my daughter's stocking (we all have matching stockings they are Red Velvet with gold lettering - we got these at The Christmas Tree Shops for $2.99 each - now that's a bargain)
Top of my Entertainment Center
These are two of my many yard sale bargains (only $3 each and they play music)
My son's Nutcrackers - he collects them - these are only a couple of his collection
 
 
Our tree from afar
Our new angel topper
 Close up of some of my favorite ornaments:
This was our first Christmas together as husband and wife in 1997
This is our ornament for 2009
This was our ornament from Germany this year
Some random new ornaments and some old and special ones
Thanks for stopping by!  I can't wait to see all of your homes as well. Have a great Monday everyone!

Love and kisses,
Trac~ :o)


7 comments:

  1. Everything looks great! I love your stockings! we totally need new ones this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your decorations, especially the village I so want to start one of those one of these years!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty and festive, the little village is awesome...and the table, makes me want to pull up a chair...as always my friend ... delightful;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a festive home you have - I don't think I've ever seen as many decorations in one home before. I especially liked the glass jar full of baubels, an idea I'm going to pinch, and your personalised tree decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much Christmas! I love it!

    I have the entire WillowTree nativity set- I just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful home!! And your decorations are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trac, that is a beautiful festive home and i love your ornaments, too!!I could come over to have a coffee with you!
    hugs hugs

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends