Saturday, February 27, 2010

Game Night and New Friends

Happy Saturday everyone!  Hope you've had a great weekend so far.  We have just been relaxing and running errands and hanging out today.  The hubster is finally beginning to feel somewhat better and even went to work today for a little bit.  Last night we went to our friend's house and hung out, played games and drank some wine and margaritas so it was a great night! :o) We met a new friend - C (she's in the blue shirt) and my other friend, K and her husband, B, Steven and I had a great time and played ImagineIf - it was a lot of fun and I actually won the game! Yay me! :o)

Here are a few pictures from the night - hope you enjoy them! 
I told you we had a lot of fun and a great time! Stay tuned for pictures tomorrow of one of my favorite people - my son, Michael.  It is his 16th birthday and he is having a few friends over to spend the night tonight and eat pizza, cake and play music and the Wii games.

Happy Saturday!

Lots of love and hugs,
Trac- :o)


4 comments:

  1. y'all look like you were having way to much fun...I'm jealous;)

    happy saturday my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love that game, Imaginif...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a wonderful time!. Great moments!
    Betty :o)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends