Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pumpkin Pie Goodness

Happy Thursday darlins!  How are you today?  How was your Hump Day?  Mine was okay but it was another late night at the office - though not as late as usual because I was still home in bed ASLEEP by 8:45 last night - but boy did I need it!  I left the City about 7:15 p.m. in the car service and was able to get home in a good amount of time.  You may be wondering WHY I would be in bed asleep that early but it's because I have been feeling quite puny the last couple of days and last night I was very nauseous and had a headache and a sore throat too.  I woke up at midnight last night still feeling the same way.  However, today I woke up at my normal time of 5:00 a.m. and am still not feeling real well but I'm not nauseous at least.  My throat is sore and I have a headache but I am hoping that this banana and cup of coffee will help. :)

Now... I don't know how many (if any) of you out there like Pumpkin Pie much less Ice Cream but all I can say is if you like EITHER of them then you HAVE to try this:

It is some of the BEST ice cream I have ever tasted in my life and it REALLY tastes like pumpkin pie!  Pumpkin Pie is my husband's favorite and it had him asking me where the coolwhip was to put on top of the ice cream - that's how much it tastes like the REAL thing!  So... if you like Pumpkin Pie - check out your local Wal-Mart stat before it's too late!  As you can see it is a limited edition.  The picture is deceiving because the ice cream is actually the color of pumpkin pie in reality too.  So... go check it out and let me know what you think! But hurry before it's all gone! :)

Have a great day darlins and thanks for stopping by to say hello. 

Lots of love and hugs,

8 comments:

  1. I agree, that is pretty delicious ice cream! Maybe it will help your throat better than a banana. ;) Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man that looks and sounds good! will have to pick some up and try it this weekend. hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter would love this! Bless her heart, she wanted pumpkin pie instead of birthday cake in September and I couldn't find pumpkin anywhere that early. Maybe this will give her her fix of pumpkin.

    Sure hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im on my way to the grocery store today...so glad I stopped by your blog first, yummers:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay. Now I must find this ice cream. I love pumpkin pie. Like really love it!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore anything pumpkin, so I'm definitely going on the hunt for some of this ice cream this weekend! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hope you start feeling better!

    I am not a big ice cream fan but love pumpkin flavored stuff. this is my favorite time of year. Even CoffeeMate has a pumpkin flavored creamer.

    We buy the store out when they come out with it because it is LIMITED TIME ONLY.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pumpkins aren't very popular here in England - we do see them at Halloween but cut-out turnips (that are in fact swede) are more common. Not too sure about the ice-cream but then I've never tasted 'real' pumpkin pie either. Have a great week-end.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends