Monday, November 22, 2010

Weekend Recap - Birthday Style

Happy Monday my peeps! How the heck are ya?! Great, I hope!  How was your weekend?  Do anything exciting and fun?  We had a very busy, busy, busy weekend but an eventful one too.  On Friday, I actually took the day off and went to the doctor about my bumps and bruises just to get checked out.  Thankfully, they were all fine and no broken bones - which was a great sign.  Then, I decided to try and get all of my running around done that day since I had the day to myself, so when my husband came home that night we could relax the rest of the weekend.  Well, I did manage to get a lot done but, not as much as I liked.  Hubby got home late that night around midnight (he had been in Atlanta all week for seminar).  Saturday we got up and did a few bills, did some work around the house and then started making lists of things we needed and things we needed to get done that day.

We had a big bonfire party later that night for my daughter's 17th birthday and she had a blast!  Here are a few pictures from the party:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
While all of this was going on, me and the hubs were watching our Hogs play football and we won in the end but it was a tough fight - it took TWO overtimes to actually win the game! Whew - talk about being exhausted afterwards! HA! 

Sunday we had to go to our home in Connecticut to do a walk-thru with our renter before he moves out.  So that was 6 hours of our day yesterday as it is a 2 1/2-3 hour drive each way. 

So how was your weekend?  Do anything special?  Wow - can you believe it is 3 days from Thanksgiving already?  Sheesh!  Talk about our year flying by - I still can't believe it. 

Have a great day my loves and thanks for stopping by to say hi!  I can't wait to catch up on your blogs later today and see what you've been up to!

Lots of love and hugs,
 

 

2 comments:

  1. You know already that I had a great weekend! :) How is your arm doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like a wonderful, fun time:) My weekend was grand, looks like yours was as well.

    hugs friend

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends