Sunday, September 30, 2012

Friends, Football and Weekend Fun

Happy Sunday guys and dolls!  I wasn't sure I'd have time to post this weekend, but I wanted to put this on here anyway while I had a quick minute.  We had a wonderful weekend and it started off with a nice relaxing Friday night.  Then on Saturday we got everything together to prepare to watch our Hogs play the Aggies at 11:30 yesterday morning.  We completely lost 58-10 which was purely ridiculous to say the least.  All around this will just be a really bad season for our Hogs. :(
 
Later Saturday afternoon, our besties came down from Arkansas to spend the night with us and hang out before they left for their cruise to the Caribbean this morning.  We had such a wonderful time with them and miss them so much!  It's always so nice when friends and family come to town so they can stay and hang out for a little while.  We don't have that luxury very often, unfortunately. :(

Me and Tricia - I LOVE this girl!!

 
It was Joe's birthday on Saturday so we took him to our favorite little Mexican restaurant and they sang happy birthday to him and gave him a cake. However, he ended up buying dinner and wasn't supposed to. It was a nice thing for them to do - but silly when it was supposed to be our treat.
 
 Menu at our favorite Mexican Restaurant
 The birthday boy and his cake :)
 Our besties
Me and the hubby in our Oregon Ducks shirts (they won last night too - yay)
 
 Drinks were empty - it was time for round 2
 Oh well.... then we got up early this morning and Tricia and I cooked breakfast (white gravy, chocolate gravy, bacon, sausage, eggs and bisquits) YUM!  Tricia makes the BEST gravy ever and no matter how many times I have tried to make it I totally mess it up.  So it was a real treat that she was here to cook her famous gravy for us! :)
 
So... how has your weekend been so far?  Don't forget to stop by again tomorrow so you can continue with me through our Oregon vacation.  I can't wait to show you even more pictures! 
 
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! :)

Lots of love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends