Saturday, September 8, 2012

It's Game Day Baby!!!


Happy Saturday my peeps!  Hope you are having a wonderful and lazy day today.  We've been up since the crack of dawn (actually it was still dark outside) - which is 6 a.m.  I have already gotten SO much accomplished that it's unreal!  I got a load of laundry done, dishes and trash taken care of before I had to take my son to another town over from us so he could take his ACT test this morning - and that was all before 8 a.m.!!!  Of course after that I had to stop and get gas and stopped for my morning treat - a Starbucks Venti Pumpkin Spice Latte - YUMMY!!!  I love any and all things Pumpkin and Fall is my favorite time of year so this fits perfect in my morning routine! :)

 
Now that I'm home, I've gotten another load of laundry completed, killed some ants and have swept and mopped my kitchen and laundry room (where the ants were for some strange reason).  Next I have to get ready to go to the bank and then head to the County Fair by 11:30 to work for my son's Project Graduation from 12 to 4.  After that - it is GAME ON!!!!  Can't wait to call my Hogs alongside my hubby while we watch them kick ULM's butt!!!

So - what is on your agenda's today and this weekend?  Anything fun and exciting?  I'll be waiting to hear all about it so please share!  Well I better get off here and get ready to go tackle the rest of my day.  Have a wonderful day my friends and thanks for stopping by to say hi! :)

Lots of love and hugs,

1 comment:

Sweet Love From My Friends