Monday, September 10, 2012

Stand By Me

Happy Monday my friends!  Hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Ours was sad but good.  Our beloved Hogs lost to ULM in a MAJOR upset on Saturday night and knocked us completely out of the polls from #8 to not even in the top 25!  It was a really BAD BAD game to watch!  So bad that people are calling for the coach to be fired even - it was THAT bad.  The other bad thing was that 3 of our main players were hurt and taken out of the game by half-time.  As you can tell it was a really sad game.  :(  On Sunday hubby and I just laid around literally ALL DAY LONG and did nothing until about 4:30 and we got up and went to dinner.  It was so nice to rest up for a change.  :)
 
Anyway, this link was sent to me by a very good friend of mine last week and I've been wanting to share it with you ever since I received it.  It's actually fitting after this terrible weekend for the Hogs and also makes you stop and remember how great life is.  I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did - whoever put it together did an AWESOME job! 

http://agingboomersblog.com/stand-by-me/

So, how was your weekend?  Hope you had a great one and I can't wait to catch up on your blogs and see how you spent your time.  Have a great Monday and thanks for stopping by to say hello! :)  Please let me know you were here!

Lots of love and hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Sorry your team lost. No good. Ours won but it was ugly and I can't imagine the coach was super happy with how they played.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends