Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Post It Note Tuesday


Welcome to Tuesday! You know what that means - time for Supah's Post-it Note Tuesday where we all spew out our frustrations and/or loves for the week. So join in - you'll have a great time and won't be sorry. Be sure to check out Supah's and everyone else's links -there are always some really good ones and pretty hilarious ones every time!  So... without further adieu - here are some pretty hilarious passive aggressive kitchen notes that I found this morning and thought I would share:







Well I hope you enjoyed my list today - I can't wait to read all of yours - but please remember that it will be later tonight before I can comment on them.  Have a glorious and wonderful Tuesday - I am off to the office soon.

Big hugs, Trac~ ;o)

13 comments:

  1. haha! Hilarious!!! I love the muffin one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lots of people were busy here...taking food, leaving notes and taking pictures. I wonder how any work got done. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this awhile back and loved it! Thanks for reposting, lady!

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwah ha ha ha! These are fabulous! Is it rude to leave that kind of thing for the Husband, just like I would for a roommate?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny. I was thinking along the same lines as K...maybe a little note for the kids and hubs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I would be so pissed if someone ate my food like that!!! It's war!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the Jesus one made me snort tea out my nose.....omg! and whats with all the half eaten food, do people really do that??? Im so glad I work from home;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So funny! Gotta love office lunch politics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You must work with me.. some of those notes should be on our fridge.

    The half eaten stuff really frosts me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL I love these! Make some brownies with exlax and leave them in view...that MIGHT stop them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. could not stop giggling. this happens at my work all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends