Monday, January 28, 2013

Blogger Biggest Loser - Week 4

Happy Monday guys and dolls!  How was your week and weekend?  Great, I hope!  We had an AWESOME vacation but are SO happy to be back home and in our own beds.  It's always nice to go away, but even better to come back home!  We are exhausted and did nothing but lay around all weekend for the most part.  We ran a few errands, cooked, did laundry and caught up on our DVR and sleep (we slept a lot)!

While we were away, I didn't really eat that well.  I had TONS of YUMMY food shoved in my face the entire trip and just had NO willpower at all.  I ended up gaining almost 5 lbs. which is ridiculous!  However, ever since returning home, I've been back on track and have at least lost some of the weight again.  Unfortunately, I seem to go back and forth with the same 5 lbs. - do you, or is it just me? *sigh*  Of course, I could really use more willpower too.  That seems to be my BIGGEST problem ever - mainly on the weekends when I'm home instead of busy at work. 

2 weeks ago my weight was:  131.2

Today -  131.2

Not a loss but not a gain either.  At least I was able to lose the weight I put on while on vacation.  I did manage to work out yesterday for about 45 minutes.  I walked a mile on the treadmill for 20 minutes and then did a few weights.  Nothing much, because I didn't have anyone there to show me how to actually work the machines.  :(  

Well, thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!  I'm on my way to catch up on your blogs now and see how you did for the week!

Lots of love and hugs,

4 comments:

  1. I think that is pretty good! Vacation can ruin you!! :-) I tend to lose and gain the same 10 lbs. I can relate. Just keep up the great work and I am sure you will see a loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back my bbf!

    glad to hear about your weight loss..i always gain weight while on vacation.
    20 miles on the treadmill sounds good to me...(i wish i could do that).

    keep up the great work!

    love ya, sweet friend!

    love and hugs~
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot easier to put on than to loose, I think you are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog darling!!

    follow you now""

    www.beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com

    follow me :33

    pls

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends