Thursday, January 17, 2013

Favorite Finds - Ready for Spring

Happy Thursday peeps!  Has this week been long to you, or is it just me?  It seems like today should be Friday or Saturday already for that matter. In case you don't know, I am a PINTEREST JUNKIE - HA!  Here are a few of my favorite outfits that I've found lately and look forward to wearing soon! :)

This shouts weekend casual to me:
Comfy Casual
Girls day shopping maybe:
"Green & Blue"
Date night with the hubs:
Very cute!
LOVE this:
Pink lace dress-LOVE FOR SPRING
A few more favs: 
Valentine's Day with my honey
Ruby Red and Silver, such a classic combination!
"Mix Match 2" by mhuffman1282 ❤ liked on Polyvore
So cute and feminine: (LOVE the bow)
Bow shirt

So.... there are a few of my favs - what about you?  Are you a "Pinterest" Junkie like myself?  If so, let me know so I can follow you and sell all of your goodies that you love as well.  If you want to follow me, feel free to look me up!  I can be found at:  http://pinterest.com/trac.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  :)

Lots of love and hugs,

1 comment:

  1. I love those outfits!!! I wish I could buy everything on here lol. I need to go follow you on Pinterest now!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends