Friday, January 18, 2013

It's Vacation Time - WOOT WOOT

Happy TGIF guys and dolls!  How are you?  Great, I hope!  My husband and I are leaving today for vacation and are SUPER excited to say the least!  It's going to be a VERY long trip - we are driving - ugh!  One leg of the trip is going to be about 18 hours alone. :(  First Stop - Illinois and Indiana to see my husband's family that we've not seen in over 10 years.  We love his family and he's super close to his cousins there and we can't wait to hang out with them all.  We will spend a few days in Indiana and Chicago before heading back down towards Arkansas.  We will then meet up with his mom for a night or two before moving on to our daughter's home.  After that we will be making our way back home to Texas.  Like I said, we are so excited, but it's wearing me out right now just thinking about all of the driving.  But, Steven and I love road trips together and can't wait to get some alone time.  We are both ready for a break away from the daily grind.  

So what's on your weekend agenda?  Anything fun and exciting?  I'm not sure how much blogging I will be doing over the next week, but promise to catch up with your blogs when I return.  I will have a lot of pictures  to post each day from our trip.  I hope you have a great weekend ahead and be sure to check back here next Monday, if not sooner, to see highlights from our trip! :)  And because I don't like to do a post without pictures - here you go:


Thanks for stopping by!  :)

Lots of love and hugs,

2 comments:

  1. I am with you on the driving part - but you will have so much fun and what a great time with family! Enjoy and be safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! that's great!!have a great time with family, my bbf!

    enjoy! and safe travels!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends