Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year and Biggest Loser Blogger Challenge

Happy New Year guys and dolls!  I know this is a late post, but all I can say is that life has gotten in the way completely over the last year.  I am hoping that as of now I can get back to blogging on a daily basis, starting today with this post. 
 
 
Becky at The Java Mama has decided to start a Biggest Loser Blogger Challenge on Monday, January 7, 2013, and I have decided to join her and the others who have joined.  Unfortunately, I am one of those who desperately NEED motivation and help from others in order to meet my goal - any goal.  I tend to do much better when I have someone else to help hold me accountable.  Therefore, I am hoping this is going to do the trick.  I've already lost 15 lbs. due to following the Paleo/Primal diet for the last 6 months but I really really want to lose another 15 to 20 lbs. and that seems to be the hardest half to lose.  If you or someone else in the blogger world that you know would like to join and be a part of this and are wanting to lose a few pounds, be sure to go and link up The Java Mama and come join the rest of us as we struggle to become healthier in the year 2013. 

Sooo... tell me - what are your weekend plans?  Anything fun and exciting?  I think we are going to be lazy for the most part - neither me nor my hubby is feeling too good today. 
 
Hope all is well with you and your families.  I can't wait to catch up with you and your blogs soon!  Thanks for stopping by to say hello and please let me know you were here!  P.S.  Please excuse the blog template and other issues I seem to be having.  I am hoping to get it fixed and re-updated again soon.  I think it may be time to hire someone to actually give my blog a new makover, so if you know of anyone special who has the time and charges a reasonable price, please let me know! 

Have a great weekend lovies!
 
Lots of love and hugs,

2 comments:

  1. A happy new year to you and yours also and good luck with all you hope to achieve this year.

    On a different note .... I don't know how or why but my blog has changed to google+, my blog profile has disappeared and I'm unable to sign in as Petty Witter which is causing some confusion. Anyone else having similar issues?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl. Stopped by from the Biggest Lose link-up. You got this! I am here to support you and keep you on track!

    http://rwilliams2009.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends