Thursday, January 31, 2013

Taking time off...

from the bloggy world.  I just honestly don't have time to keep up with it anymore right now.  This is not goodbye as I will be back.  We have a lot of changes coming up and I will have a lot to share with you!  However, I will be keeping up with your blogs.  I may not get a chance to comment, but will be stopping by to check in on you when time permits.  Sorry about this, but sometimes life just takes control and you have to re-prioritize. :)  I know you all will understand.  I promise, I will be back! :)

Lots of love and hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting us know - I always worry when one of my blogger buddies simply disappears.

    Do what you have to do and we'll see you when able. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything's okay, look forward to when you come back! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet friend,
    hope all is well at your end.
    take your time..we will be here whenever you decide to come back!

    sending thoughts and bear hugs your way.
    thinking of you..

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. my dearest,

    happy easter to you and yours.

    hope you're well.

    big hhugs
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy 4th of july! missing you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi my sweet and wonderful friend, hope you and yours are doing well.

    i have missed you SO much, sweetie, you've been a blessing to me, trac!

    bear hugs to you!!
    xoxoxo
    love ya!

    p.s. thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends