Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy Sunday Guys and Dolls!

Happy Sunday guys and dolls!  Hope you have had a wonderful weekend so far! Our weekend has been great and so relaxing.  It's been great getting to spend the extra time with my main squeeze. We didn't really do much of anything but run errands and driving around looking at neighborhoods we want to move into once our apartment lease is up. Then we went to Tanger Outlets for some retail therapy. We felt like ducks because it was torrential downpours allllllllllll day long. But we went along and just had a blast even in the rain! :)

On another note, I want to wish my baby sister a big happy happy birthday!  Today she turns the BIG 41! Ha! Anyway, she's my baby sister and one of my best friends.  She lives back home in Arkansas and I rarely get to see her but we talk every morning on our way to work.  I was going to post a picture, but for some reason it won't let me upload it today, so you will have to wait for now.  Does anyone else have this problem lately?  Is there something new that I have to do now in order to upload pictures from my desktop?  I no longer have that option, I've noticed.  I am considering changing over to wordpress, because ever since blogger changed their program, I've had all kinds of issues. 

So how was your weekend?  Anything fun and exciting happen?  Fill me in and let me know how your weekend was!  Thanks for stopping by to say hello.  Be sure to stop by again tomorrow for the first day of the Biggest Loser Blog Challenge and come play along if you'd like! 

Lots of love and hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends