Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy Birthday To My Hubby

Happy Saturday peeps!  How has your weekend been so far?  Great, I hope!  Ours has been good, but tiring.  Tomorrow is already Sunday and I feel that I've gotten no rest.  We have been going non-stop since we got off work Friday.  Sheesh - I'm exhausted!  My poor husband had to work and do inventory tonight, AND it's his birthday! :(  We had to celebrate early so that he could be at work later this afternoon.  He has to work all night and overnight at that.  :(
Anyway, I just wanted to give him a BIG shout out and let him know how much I love and adore him!  We will be celebrating our 16th anniversary this coming October, and this is the 16th birthday of his that we've shared and mine in a few months.  I can't imagine going through this crazy journey called Life with anyone else but him.  I am so happy and thankful that he chose me to be married to.  I am truly blessed and thankful that God put him in my life every.single.day.  I look forward to many more days, weeks, months and years with my honey and can't wait to see what we experience together next!  

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend my friends!  Thanks for stopping by to say hello, and please let me know you were here!

Lots of love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends