Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday

Happy Tuesday sweets! How are you? How was your Monday? Great, I hope! My day was good but VERY busy. We had bank Examiners come in and they will be here for the next 3 weeks - blah.... Anywho.... today is the linky party with Amber at Airing My Laundry, One Post at a Time, so come play along, won't you!? :)

-- To be SUPER happy that the time change has officially started because that means Fall and the holidays are officially upon us

-- To be happy to have gotten my kitchen table and shelf behind it all decorated for Thanksgiving 

-- To be happy that I've also started on my decorating for CHRISTmas in the living room and while I do have my tree up, I've not gotten close to getting it started decorating, much less fluffing.

-- To be thrilled over my bargain this past weekend.  Thanks to the BOGO AND being a rewards member and receiving 31% off on top of that, I was able to get 6 pairs or dress shoes at Payless for $87 with tax! :)

-- To be kind of dejected because the job thing back home isn't happening as quickly as I had hoped

-- To be happy that next week, Wednesday, Veteran's Day, is a bank holiday for me.  Even though it's in the middle of the week, it will be a nice break to break up the monotony of the week with bank examiners

-- To be on the countdown for my first grandchild's arrival into this world - at this point in time, only 13 days and counting

So, what about you?  What's happening in your world? Thanks for stopping by to say hello and have a wonderful day! :)

Lots of Love and Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. 13 days whoo hoo!! Can't wait to see the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for the holidays and super excited to one day see the Rockettes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too and you will LOVE the Rockettes show! It really is fantastic! :)

      Delete
  3. Yay for a new baby!

    I can't decorate for the holidays until after Thanksgiving. Otherwise it feels too off to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gave up fighting my husband on it each year and just decided to decorate my kitchen in Thanksgiving and start the process of decorating my living room in CHRISTmas because it is a long process, but I love it! :)

      Delete

Sweet Love From My Friends